—————————– CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES —————————–
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Clairvoyance (Instrumental) – Amarante
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2 ….. for smoothies, soups, pancake batters, dips, raw cheesecakes, home-made vegan milks.. you name it!)
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Berry Vanilla/Coconut Porridge
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5-10 mins
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 1 cup water
– 2 tbsp shredded coconut
– 2 tsp chia seeds
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 1 tbsp coconut sugar
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp @Tropeaka immunity berry powder
– 1 tbsp @Tropeaka vanilla lean protein powder
– 1 cup frozen raspberries
– Toppings of choice
1. Add all ingredients into a saucepan (except for raspberries) and stir through. Once boiling, lower heat slightly and simmer until thickened to desired consistency.
2. Transfer into a bowl, add toppings of choice and enjoy!
LUNCH: Buddha Bowl
– Cooked brown rice
– Firm tofu (Sauce: splash of soy sauce, tsp of coconut sugar, dash of black pepper)
– Cauliflower florets (Sauce: 1/2 tbsp Asian sesame sauce paste, 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, 1.5 tbsp soy sauce, dash of black pepper, 1 tsp sesame oil)
– Pumpkin, sliced (Sauce: 1 tbsp light miso paste, 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, dash of black pepper, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp coconut sugar)
– Red & yellow capsicum/bell peppers
– Cucumber, roughly diced
– Vegan kimchi
– Rocket or baby spinach
– Sesame seeds
– Hemp seeds
– Green onions
1. Begin by cooking brown rice.
2. In the meantime, mix sliced pumpkin in the sauce mixture & repeat with cauliflower. Place in the oven or airfryer for 30-40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3. Fry tofu on a pan until golden on both sides, pour in sauce and cook for an additional 10-20 seconds until sauce is absorbed.
4. To assembly, place rice at the bottom of bowl followed by all other toppings of choice (COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU’D LIKE TO SEE A KIMCHI RECIPE VID! c: )
5. Top with sesame seeds, hemp seeds & green onion. Devour
!!DINNER: Baked Potato Fries with Salad & Guac
– Brushed potatoes, washed & peeled
– Sweet potato, washed & peeled
– 1 tsp smoked paprika
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– Pinch of chilli powder if desired
– 1 avocado
– 1/2 tsp finely sliced fresh basil leaves
– Salt & pepper
– Lime juice
– Fresh kale, destemmed and roughly chopped
– Cucumber, roughly diced/chopped
– 1 heaping tsp whole grain mustard
– Dash of black pepper
– 2 tsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
– 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
– Toasted sesame seeds
1. Slice potatoes into ‘fries’ and place into a large bowl. Add in herbs and spices, toss through and bake or airfry at 180*C for 40 minutes or until golden.
2. Mash avocado in a bowl and add in basil, lime juice and salt & pepper to taste.
3. Mix kale and cucumber with mustard, sweetener, pepper, lemon/lime and sesame seeds. Massage and allow greens to absorb sauce and soften slightly.
4. Once potato fries are done, pop them out of the oven/airfryer and add all components to a plate. Enjoy!!!! 🙂