What Are The Best Breakfast Foods For Weight Loss, Blood Sugar Health and Brain Energy


Find Your Body Type: http://bit.ly/BodyTypeQuiz

There are certain types of foods that you can eat for breakfast that will give you the best weight loss, energy and more. In this video, Dr. Berg discusses what type of foods for breakfast will increase your health and help you burn fat.

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:

Dr. Berg, 50 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, published by KB Publishing in January 2011. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has been an active member of the Endocrinology Society, and has worked as a past part-time adjunct professor at Howard University.

DR. BERG’S VIDEO BLOG: http://www.drberg.com/blog

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/DrEricBergDC

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/DrBergDC

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/drericbe…

ABOUT DR. BERG: http://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio

DR. BERG’S SEMINARS: http://www.drberg.com/seminars

DR. BERG’S STORY: http://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/story

DR. BERG’S CLINIC: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/c…

DR. BERG’S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING: http://www.drberg.com/weight-loss-coach

DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/

DR. BERG’S REVIEWS: http://www.drberg.com/reviews

The Health & Wellness Center

4709 D Pinecrest Office Park Drive

Alexandria, VA 22312

703-354-7336

Disclaimer: Dr. Berg does not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions; instead he helps people create their health to avoid health problems. He works with their physicians, which regular their medication.

This video is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through my videos, blog posts, website information, I give suggestions for you and your doctor to research and provide general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this video or site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. The Health & Wellness and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.

20 comments

  1. hey dr berg.. i listen to your vids when im about to sleep. they’re like lullabies… i get 7 hours of sleep to 8! lol! combined with IF… wow you’re a life changer haha😍😍

  2. Always struggled with breakfast, now that I am a type 2 my doctor has made me eat breakfast but not hungry till noon. What type of protein powder do u recommend

  3. Good cholesterol? Bad cholesterol? Come on Doc, you know better than to promote the cholesterol myths. Serum cholesterol is manufactured by the Liver. It is not dietary cholesterol.

  4. I was a follower of Adele Davis since I was 21 years old, she was very knowledgeable I thought. I appreciate your advice too! Trying to find your information about eating an avocado a day.

  5. The human body manufactures roughly 85% of the cholesterol that’s pumping through your veins. The other 15% comes from your diet. Your body regulates how much cholesterol is in your blood however, not everyone’s bodies are efficient at controlling cholesterol levels. Telling everyone to consume 2-3 eggs a day isn’t great advice.

  6. Dr Berg I have a heart race/ anxiety when i eat whole sprouted oat groats…..this is specific to oatmeal for some reason i look it up online and two others had posted the same on forums for body building this does not happen with other whole grains if it does its not to the degree Oats i am a type Ovary

  7. I just eat one boiled egg and a cup of juice for Breakfast. If I am very hungry after an hour a toast bread with olive oil drizzle on top and a piece of fruit. Banana.

Leave a Reply