Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna written recipe
2 cups zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and/or spinach
1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon dried italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 large egg
1 25 oz jar pasta sauce
1 box lasagna noodles (uncooked)
2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Place the vegetables in a food processor and pulse to roughly chop.
2. Place the ricotta, parmesan cheese, herbs, garlic powder, salt and egg in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Pour half of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a crock pot.
4. Place a layer of noodles on top of the sauce, covering the entire surface, breaking the noodles to fit the pot.
5. Layer half of the ricotta mixture on top of the noodles, followed by 1 cup of the chopped vegetables and then one cup of mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat with another layer of noodles, followed by the remaining ricotta mixture and the chopped vegetables.
7. Pour the remaining pasta sauce on top of the lasagna and top with the remaining cup of the grated cheese.
8. Cook on low for 4 hours.
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Tweets by weelicious
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber