On the 2nd Day of Vegmas my true love baked for me, 2 Snowman pop & a house made of gingerbread and candy!
Today Lexie joins Mrs. Vegan in the kitchen to bake up some tasty snowman pops. Want the recipe? Check it out down below. If you make it, be sure to hashtag #12daysofveganxmas so we can check ’em out! (:
✦ Lexi Lombard ✦
✦ FOLLOW MR & MRS Vegan ✦
Mrs. Vegan: http:/instagram.com/mrs_vegan
✦ VEGAN SNOWMAN OAT POPS ✦
– 1 c whole wheat pastry or oat flour
– 1 ½ tsp baking powder
– ¼ tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– ½ cup almond milk
– 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup applesauce
– ½ cup sugar
– ½ tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
– Purchase a nonstick donut pan.
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
– Combine wet ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
– Combine wet bowl into dry bowl; gently mix until completely combined.
– Bake for about 15 minutes, or until tops look slightly crispy and very lightly browned.
– Let oatnuts cool in pan for 5-10 mins before transferring to a cooling rack.
✦ VEGAN FROSTING ✦
– ½ cup of powdered sugar
– 2 tsp of vanilla soy or almond milk
– Combine powdered sugar with vanilla soy or almond milk.
– For thicker frosting, add more powdered sugar.
– For thinner frosting, add more milk.
Subscribe so you don’t miss out on all 12 days of Vegan Xmas!
~ Mr & Mrs Vegan
Music – Youtube Audio Library