** CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES **
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Dreams – Joakim
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2
LUNCH #1: Potato Salad + Berries + Roast Chickpeas
· Potato Salad: 3 large potatoes (peeled washed & chopped up into chunks), 2 stalks celery (thinly sliced), 1 small red capsicum (diced), 2 stalks green onion (finely sliced), cracked black pepper, 1 tsp smoked paprika, salt to taste, ½ loose cup coriander (roughly chopped), ½ cup cashews (soaked overnight), juice of 1 small lemon, pinch of salt, ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar, ½ tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar, water
· Roast chickpeas: 1 can chickpeas (drained, rinsed, pat dried), ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt, pepper
· Raspberries, strawberries, kiwiberries
1. Add potatoes into a saucepan with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook until potatoes are soft and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. In the meantime, add celery, capsicum, green onion, cracked black pepper, smoked paprika, coriander and salt to a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add cashews, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, coconut sugar, water & salt into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Add potatoes and cashew mayo into the large bowl and mix everything together.
5. Add chickpeas and spices into a bowl and mix well. Bake on a tray or place into airfryer at 200*C until golden and crunchy on the outside. Cool.
6. Add all food into the container. Enjoy
!LUNCH #2: Curried Fried Rice + Rockmelon + choc oat bars
· Fried rice: 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 cup cooked white or brown rice, 1/3 cup frozen mixed veg (corn, peas, carrot), ¼ cup diced tofu, handful green onions (finely sliced), soy sauce, black pepper, ½ tsp ground turmeric, 1 tsp curry powder.
· Pb Choc Oat Bars: ½ cup oats, ¼ cup peanuts (for nut-free alternative use sunflower seeds), 6 Medjool dates, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/4 cup cashew butter or any nut-butter (or for nut-free alternative add in sunflower seed butter), 2 tbsp rice malt syrup, pinch of salt
· ½ cup rockmelon, cut up into bite sized pieces
1. Add all pb choc oat bar ingredients into a food processor and process until well-combined. Press into a lined tin and place into the freezer to set.
2. In the meantime, heat sesame oil on a frypan on high heat. Add in onion and fry for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in diced tofu, mixed veg and stir well and cook until frozen veg are heated through.
3. Add in the rice, curry powder, turmeric and black pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Season with soy sauce to taste, stir through until well-coated and add in the green onions. Turn off heat.
5. Once bars are set, remove from freezer and slice up.
6. Add all the food into each section of the container and enjoy.
LUNCH #3: Black Bean Burritos + Cherry Tomatoes + Cinnamon Apples & PB
· 1 cup cooked brown rice
· 2 tortillas (or as many tortillas as you desire…)
· Burrito (Salsa): 3 diced tomatoes, 1 can corn (drained and rinsed), ½ cup coriander (roughly chopped), 3 stalks green onions (finely chopped), juice of 1 small lime, freshly ground black pepper
· Burrito (Black Bean Mix): 1 cans black beans (half of the can mashed), 1 small onion (diced), 1 carrot (diced), 1 red capsicum (diced), 1 clove garlic (minced), 1 tsp smoked paprika, ½ tsp chilli powder (or more to taste), 1 tsp cumin
· Burrito (Guacamole): 1 ripe avocado (mashed), ½ tbsp lime juice, salt & pepper to taste
· Sides: Handful cherry tomatoes, 1 large apple (sliced) + dash of cinnamon + squeeze of lemon juice (to prevent browning) + 1 tbsp peanut butter
1. Cook brown rice on stove or in rice cooker.
2. In the meantime, combine salsa ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
3. Add guacamole ingredients into a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
4. On medium-high heat, fry onion and garlic for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in carrots and capsicum and a splash of water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the partially mashed black beans, smoked paprika, chilli powder and cumin. Cook for an additional minute until black beans are well heated through. Season with salt & pepper if desired
5. To assemble, place tortilla onto a board or plate and add all fillings into the centre.
6. Begin by folding the two sides in before rolling from the closest end to the furthest end. Cut in half so they fit into the container.
7. Place into container along with all the sides.