Vegan Peach Cupcake Recipe
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
¾ cup white beet sugar
¾ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp baking powder
½ vegetable oil
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 oz. peach soy yogurt
1 cup diced peaches
Yields 12 cupcakes
Directions on how to make vegan peach cupcakes:
1. Whisk together all purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together vegetable oil, white vinegar, vanilla extract, and peach soy yogurt.
3. Mix together wet and dry ingredients.
4. Fold in peaches
5. Distribute peach cupcake batter evenly throughout cupcake bake ware, preferably lined with paper cups.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
Vegan Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting Recipe
½ vegan cream cheese
½ vegan margarine
½ vegetable shortening
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
½ cup powdered sugar
How to make vegan brown sugar buttercream?
1. With an electric mixer, beat together vegan cream cheese, vegan margarine, and vegetable shortening until well combined.
2. While still mixing, add in brown sugar, cornstarch, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
3. For a thicker consistency, chill for about 30 minutes.
Is white sugar vegan?
It can be, especially beet sugar. It is in the same section as the white granulated sugar and usually has beet sugar somewhere on the packaging. This label may not be predominate so you have to look carefully.
Whole Soy & Co. did provide the yogurt for free, but I was not paid to use or endorse this product.
Eastern Conference and NBA Finals
Tweets by sweetestvegan