Look at this vegan snack!! Yes! Super tasty Oven Fries! You can use potatoes, sweet potatoes or both. The Oven fries are easy to make and your friends will love them.
Suscribe to Veggylandia for more healthy and delicious recipes:
– 2 Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes
– 1-2 tbsp Coconut Oil
– 1 tbsp Sun Flowers Seeds coarsely chopped
– 1 tbsp Oregano
– 1 tbsp Basil
– 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
– Salt a per taste
– Pre Heat Oven to 200°C
– Mix Coconut Oil, Sun flower seeds, Oregano, Basil, Garlic and Salt.
– Add the Potatoes/Sweet Potatoes and mix well
– Put potatoes on a baking tray with wax paper and Bake at 200°C for 35-40 minutes, until potatoes are well cooked and slightly golden brown
– Serve with Ketchup and Enjoy
Recipes Playlist – English:
Follow us on: