Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Recipe for TheWillofDC
I first learned about thewillofdc from his guest appearances on RayWilliamJohnson’s vlog channel BreakingNYC now BreakingLA. I loved him there and even more on his own shows Youtube Winners and Losers, What’s Up Wednesday, and Youtube News. Many people know Will for being all youtube all the time, so when he told me he loves cookies and cakes, I said okay, I’ll do a WillTube cookie cake.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
¼ brown sugar
½ white sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
2 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup applesauce
½ tbsp vinegar
1 cup chocolate chips
Directions on how to make a vegan cookie cake:
1. Pre heat oven to 350 F
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, flour, and baking powder.
3. With a wooden spoon mix in vegan margarine, vanilla extract, applesauce, and vinegar.
4. Fold in chocolate chips
5. Bake for 20 minutes until center is stable when moved.
Vegan Buttercream Icing Recipe
This is a delicious general purpose frosting for your vegan baking needs. I found the recipe on Chow.com
1 3/4 powdering sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
Black and Red Icing Coloring
Directions on how to make buttercream frosting:
1. Beat together margarine and shortening until well combined.
2. Slowly mix in powdered sugar until fluffy.
3. Lastly add in vanilla extract and almond milk or soy milk or whichever non dairy milk alternative you decide to use.
Thanks to TheWillofDC for inspiring me to demonstrate how to make this vegan chocolate chip cookie cake. I loved you in that episode of myroomatethe as well as your hosting of project 4 awesome and playlist live.
Oops, I branded myself:
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sweetestvegan
Like me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sweetestvegan