Trying to figure out what to make for a gluten free Thanksgiving or fall dessert? This Pumpkin Trifle is the recipe for you! It is super easy, versatile and DELICIOUS! This can also be made dairy free by using a dairy free caramel sauce and dairy free chocolate candies.
This is a recipe from our new FOOD FORMULAS COOKBOOK that will be coming out so soon! If you want more information on the cookbook subscribe to our channel!
Here is what you will need to make this recipe:
A Trifle Dish:
Parchment Paper Sheets:
Gluten Free Cake Mix:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Carmel Trifle Recipe:
Gluten Free Spice Cake Mix (follow package directions and ingredients)
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 Cups Milk
1 Container (So Delicious) Coco Whip
Caramel Sauce (to drizzle)
1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
1 Cup Heath Bits
1. Make the spice cake according to the package directions. Cook in two 9 inch cake pans and let cool completely.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine pudding mix with milk and whisk together for 3 minutes until pudding becomes thick. Stir in the pumpkin puree. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Crumble one of the cakes in the bottom of the trifle dish.
4. Layer all of the pudding mixture on top of the crumbled cake.
5. Drizzle with caramel sauce and 1/2 of the health bits.
6. Crumble the other cake on top of the caramel and heath bits.
7. Top with the coco whip and spread evenly covering the whole surface. Finish with a drizzle of caramel and the remaining health bits.