Sprouts Pancakes, complete multinutrient breakfast recipe!
Recipe link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Sprouts-Pancakes-31058r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
A thoughtful mélange of moong sprouts and veggies, this dish is not just easy to put together but also a real culinary and visual treat!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 pancake
1 cup moong (whole green gram) sprouts
2 tbsp grated carrot
1/4 cup finely chopped spinach (palak)
1/4 cup finely chopped fenugreek (methi)
2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
salt to taste
2 1/4 tsp oil
1. Combine the moong sprouts and ½ cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
2. Transfer the paste into a bowl and add the carrots, spinach fenugreek, besan, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, ginger-green chilli paste, salt and 1 tsp oil and mix well till no lumps remain.
3. Add 2 tbsp of water and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
5. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it evenly to make a 150 mm (6″) diameter circle and cook using ¼ tsp of oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes.
Serve hot with green chutney.