Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Spinach Pancakes written recipe:
1 cup packed fresh spinach
1 cup buttermilk
1 large egg
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a blender, combine the spinach, buttermilk, egg, and oil and blend until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
4. Heat a large pan or griddle over medium heat and grease with butter or oil.
5. Pour about 1 tablespoon of the pancake mixture onto the griddle, making as many pancakes as will fit and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Flip the pancakes and cook for one minute longer and serve.
*Mixture can also be used in a waffle iron following manufacturers directions.
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Tweets by weelicious
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber