Learn How To Make Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe, an Italian Pasta Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this delicious Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
100 ml. extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup Garlic, sliced
5 tbsp. Parsley, finely chopped
1 packet spaghetti
Salted Water for pasta
– Bring water to a boil and add salt in it.
– Add the spaghetti to this boiling water and cook for 7-8 minutes on high flame until al Dante.
– In a pan heat olive oil and add the garlic and turn the flame to high.
– Season with salt and pepper, stir lightly and cook until the garlic is brown in colour.
– Add the spaghetti directly from the boiling water and give it a toss.
– Cook for 30 seconds and add the parsley.
– Serve hot!
Aglio e Olio Spaghetti Pasta is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1