In this video I will show you a simple way to make Christmas cookies. This recipe is very easy and they’re fun to make.
125gr Butter or margarine
1TBS Vanilla extract
Ping of salt
1 TSP Baking soda
1. To the flour add baking soda and salt. Mix it and set it aside
2. In a different bowl cream the sugar and butter.
3. Add the vanilla extract and egg mix it and then add the flour
4. Mix all the ingredients
5. Now knead the dough until it does not fall apart anymore
6. Separate the dough in two or three separate dough balls and put it in plastic foil
7. Refrigerate the dough for about an hour or two
8. Remove the plastic, flour the surface and knead some more if needed
9. Use the palm or your hand to flatten the dough, put parchment paper on top of it and roll the dough
10. Remove the parchment paper and cut the cookies
11. Put the cookies on a lined baking sheet
12. Bake the cookies in a pre heated oven for about 8 – 12 minutes
Keep an eye on the cookies as they can burn quite easily
Let the cookies cool completely before decorating them.
And there you have your super easy and fun to make Christmas cookies!
If there is anything i want you guys to get from this video is that it does not need to be hard to have fun in the kitchen! I hope you liked the video
Thanks for watching guys!
🎵 Music: Deck the Halls B by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
💻 Facebook: www.facebook.com/inammaskitchen/