Hi guys^^ I have started a new series – coming on Mondays – which will be about vegetarian, vegan and pescetarian dishes, that are so incredibly delicious! You have to try them and taste for yourself! ^^
If you tried this recipe, let me know what you think down below!
And if you have any dishes you wish was vegan/vegetarian, write them down below, and I’ll try to recreate them^^
The recipe; You need:
2 tbsp butter
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 small onions or one medium onion ( chopped)
250 g spinach
200 g cream cheese
50 g breadcrumbs
50 g parmesan cheese
2 tpsb dill
2 sheets of puff pastry
1 salmon (700 g)
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
– Melt the butter over a medium heated pan.
– Add the chopped onion(s) and stir for a minute or so, and then add the garlic. and stir until they become golden in colour.
– Then add the spinach and cook it until it has wilted
– Next add the cream cheese, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, and stir until the mixture is evenly combined. If the breadcrumbs have dried the mixture too much, add a couple of tbsp of milk. Then remove from the heat and set it aside.
– Take you salmon and dab it, to remove excess water.
– Then take your baking tray and smooth out the puff pastry. Place the salmon in the middle of the pastry.
– Preheat you oven to 220°C / 425 °F
– Add the spinach mixture on top of the salmon, and smooth it out, so it’s evenly distributed.
– Then add the second sheet of puff pastry on top, and fold the edges up and over the pastry.
– Trim any excess pastry, if needed.
– Then flip the salmon wellington, so the folded sides are tucked underneath.
– Brush the beaten egg on the top and sides of the pastry.
– Then take your knife and score the top, making some shallow diagonal lines to create the crosshatch pattern (the fish scales).
– Brush the top once again with the egg and then place it in the oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes in 220°C / 425°F or until it’s golden.
– Then slice and serve it hot with some veggies on the side!
I will see you soon with more ideas!
Landras Dream – Audionautix
Subscribe and be a part of the Blu3 Tool-Box 🙂
Follow me on Facebook;
Follow me on twitter
OR Instagram: https://instagram.com/natt3n/