Subscribe to Veggylandia, for more delicious recipes
!Don’t miss the opportunity to try this Vegan Red Velvet
!A tasty dessert is good from time to time.
– 2 1/3 cups Oat Flour
– 1 cup All purpose Flour
– 1 cups Sugar
– 1/3 cup Cacao powder
– 2 tsp Baking powder
– 1 tsp Salt
– 2 cups Vegan milk
– 2/3 cup Oil
– 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
– 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 2.5 tsp Red food dye
– 3 cups Tofu – extra firm
– About 6-7 tbsp of Powdered Sugar or Maple/Agave syrup
– 4 tbsp Coconut oil – melted
– Preheat Oven at 200°C
– In a bowl, mix Dry ingredients (Oat Flour, Flour, Cacao, Baking Powder and Salt). Set aside.
– In another bowl, Mix liquid ingredients(Vegan Milk, Oil, Vinegar, Vanilla Extract and red food dye)
– Slowly add Dry ingredients to liquid ingredients while stirring.
– Grease and Flour a 2 Cake pan and pour in half of the batter in each pan.
– Bake at 200°C for approximately 30 min or until a fork comes out clean from the middle of the cake.
– Remove from oven and let them cool down.
– In a blender/food processor add the Tofu, 3 tbsp sugar/syrup and Coconut oil. Sweetness will be adjusted later.
– Start blending. You might need to stop the blender and clean the walls of the glass to incorporate all the tofu to the icing. This step might take long.
– Once you get a creamy texture, ajdust sweetness by adding more sugar or syrup to your Icing.
– For the first layer, cut the surface of one cake layer with a knife so it gets flat.
– Cover the surface with Icing.
– Stack the other layer and press a little.
– Cover the whole cake with Icing.
– Finish with strawberries on top.
– To get a firmer Icing, put your cake in the refrigerator for 20-30 mins.
Recipes Playlist – English:
Subscribe to Veggylandia: https://www.youtube.com/Veggylandia
Follow us on: