RECIPE: Honey Roasted Vegetables!
Start to finish:
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 45-60 minutes
Makes: 4 serves
3 Celery Stalks
45ml Lemon juice
60ml Olive oil
Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
1. Heat oven to 200C (180C fan forced) or 400F.
2. Peel carrots, parsnips and de-string the celery. Cut into quarters. Keep them roughly the same size so that they cook evenly.
3. Mix olive oil, honey, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
4. Spray a cooking tray with canola oil and spread vegetables evenly on tray.
5. Place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes. Remove and toss about. Put back into oven and cook until slightly brown and tender.
6. Serve on a warm plate, drizzle sauce from roasting tray over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
Thank you for watching my cooking video. Please rate and leave a comment letting me know how it turns out and don’t to forget to subscribe for more recipes!
Camera: JVC HD Everio GZ-HM30
Music: Piano Sway – Jewelbeat.com (royalty free music)
Audio recording: Audacity
Honey Vegetable Roasting “roasted vegetables” “christmas recipe” christmas food “honey roasted vegetable” carrot parsnip celery Cooking Kitchen Recipes tannahtv tannah tannahfood “christmas food” “holiday recipes” “recipes for christmas”