►DO NOT SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you don’t want succulent, delicious, easy, and high-protein recipe made of real food.◄
PRINT THE RECIPE HERE: https://naturallystrong.me/recipe/simple-yet-tasty-pork-sausage-risotto/
Today we go for something rather sophisticated but actually incredibly easy to make. On top of that, it is gluten-free and perfect if you are coeliac and doing bodybuilding.
The recipe is not the quickest but it’s simple and straightforward.
I love to have risotto as my post-workout because I can get in one package carbs, proteins, and fat with the added incredible creamy taste.
Great for when you are bulking and want to eat a lot of calories in a single meal!
– 1/4 cup arborio rice (70g)
– 125g chopped pork sausage
– 1/2 cup chopped shallots
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tbsp white wine
– beef broth (I used bouillon for convenience)
– 1 tbsp butter
– 20g parmesan cheese
– 1/4 tsp salt
– (optional) pepper to taste
– In a warm pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
– When the oil shimmers, add the chopped shallots.
– Cook until become slightly yellow.
– Add the chopped sausage and cook until not pink anymore.
– Add the rice and cook stirring until it becomes translucent.
– Add 2 tbsp white wine and let it evaporate.
– Add 1/2 cup of warm beef broth and stir.
– When the liquid evaporates, keep adding beef broth in small amounts (1/2 cup should be ok).
– Repeat until the cooking time of the rice is reached (or until you taste it and see that the rice is cooked).
– Remove the pan from the heat.
– Add the butter and the grated parmesan and stir to incorporate.
– Let it rest for a couple of minutes and then serve with some ground black pepper.
– Buon appetito!
If you try it, post a pic of your dish on Instagram and tag me (@iamthebroscientist). I’m looking forward to knowing if you liked it!
If you liked this video, please click on the thumb up below to help me support the channel, thank you!
For more wholesome high-protein recipes, check my website: https://naturallystrong.me/
Music: Run in the night by The Good Lawdz (https://thegoodlawdz.bandcamp.com/)