!We wanted to experiment with some Ingredients, so we decided it is time for a vegan burger, a veggie burger. =)
This Vegan recipe includes Hearty veggie patties made of plantain with a great consistency and a little bit of a sweet flavor.
– Magnesium and Potassium (Ideal for Athletes)
– Fiber (Improves Digestion)
– Carbohydrates (Energy)
Ingredients (4 patties):
– 1.5 Cooked Plantain (Soft)
– 1/2 cup Sautéed Onion and Bell Pepper
– 1/2 cup Carrot (Finely Shredded)
– 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
– 1 tsp Herbs (Optional)
– 1 tsp of Oil
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– Vegan dressing, Guacamole and/or Vegetables.
– In a bowl, Mash the cooked plantain.
– Add all other ingredients.
– Mix all the ingredients until well incorporated.
– Heat a tsp of oil in a Pan.
– Make patties with the plantain mixture.
– Pan-fry the patties, approximately 3 minutes per side.
– Serve your burger with vegan bread. Add Veggies, Guacamole, Vegan Dressing, Vegan mayonnaise, etc.
This is a meal you will not regret
!!We hope you like it
!Don´t forget to post your comments and questions.
Recipes Playlist – English:
Follow us on:
Youtube – Veggylandia