Here’s a great vegetarian delicacy that will be a hit on your dining table, watch this video to learn how to make Penne with Spicy Paneer Balls
PENNE WITH SPICY PANEER BALLS IN TANGY TOMATO SAUCE
250 grams penne pasta, boiled
1 cup grated cottage cheese (paneer)
500 grams canned tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil + for drizzling
2 small onions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
Salt to taste
2 green chillies, finely chopped
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley + for garnishing
2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese + for topping
1 cup crushed cornflakes
¾ cup refined flour
Oil for deep-frying
4-5 fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add half the
onion and 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, mix and sauté till
onion turns pink. Add salt and mix well.
2. Add green chillies and 1 teaspoon chopped parsley, mix well
and sauté for a minute.
3. Take the cottage cheese in a bowl. Add the sautéed mixture
and parmesan cheese and mix well. Divide the mixture into
equal portions and shape them into balls.
4. Break the egg in another bowl and whisk well.
5. Spread the cornflakes and flour on two different plates.
6. Coat the cottage cheese balls in in the flour, dip in the egg and
coat in the cornflakes.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry prepared balls till golden
and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Heat remaining olive oil in another non-stick pan. Add
remaining onion, remaining garlic and salt, mix and sauté well.
9. Add remaining parsley, basil leaves, Worcestershire sauce and
Tabasco sauce and mix well.
10 Add tomatoes and chilli flakes, mix well and cook for 2-3
minutes. Add fried cottage cheese balls and mix well.
11. Add penne pasta and mix well. Add salt and crushed
peppercorns and toss well. Let it get heated through.
12.Transfer onto a serving plate, drizzle some olive oil, top with
some parmesan cheese and garnish with some parsley. Serve
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor