Learn how to make Penne Aglio Olio E Peperoncino at home that tastes delectable and is very easy to make.
Chef Shantanu Gupte brings you a palatable taste from the traditional Italian cuisine, called Aglio Olio E Peperocino. This Italian pasta dish is said to originate from the region of Abruzzo. The speciality of this pasta is that it is made without using any sauce. This pasta is absolutely delish with flavors of garlic, olive oil and red chilli pepper.
200 gms Boiled (Al Dante) Penne Pasta
4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 – 5 crushed garlic cloves
1 – 2 tsp. chilli flakes (according to your spice levels)
3 – 4 fresh basil leaves
1 spring of thyme
4 – 5 Italian black olives
7 – 8 cherry tomatoes
Freshly grounded black pepper
Cheese for Taste
– Heat a pan and pour in a generous quantity of olive oil.
– Add the garlic and red chilli flakes in the pan.
– Add the pasta to the above ingredients, toss them nicely and add a little bit of water to it.
– Roughly tear some fresh basil leaves, some dried oregano and a small spring of thyme into the pan.
– Add some cherry tomatoes and some Italian black olives to the ingredients.
– Put in salt for seasoning and some fresh grounded pepper to the pasta.
– Lastly, add some olive oil to the pasta and your pasta is ready to serve.
– Garnish it with some grated cheese and few small basil leaves.
Host: Shantanu Gupte
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Jay Nayak, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Ravi Verma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/1vJ4UV
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/fGwoMC