Like and follow us on Facebook –
Subscribe our blog for detailed recipe:-
1) Paneer – 100 gm
2) Fenugreek leaves – 200 gm
3) Onion – 2
4) Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tbsp
5) Dry spices – red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala
6) Whole garam masala
7) Salt – As per taste
8) Ghee or oil – 3 big tbsp
9) Cooked rice -250 gm
1) Cut paneer into cubes ,heat oil in a pan and saute paneer cubes . Take out paneer cubes into cold water to make it soft.
2) Then heat oil in a pan ,add cumin seeds,mustard seeds and saute.
3) Add ginger garlic paste,green chilli,thinly sliced onion and saute well until soft golden brown.
4) Add cutted tomatoes and cook it for some time.
5) Then add Fenugreek leaves and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
6) Add sauted cubes of paneer into it and mix well.
7) Then add cooked rice and mix well
8) Take out in a bowl and serve hot.
music credit – vexento