Ever been running so late that you completely forget breakfast? Fix that with this delicious overnight oats recipe! For more delicious and healthy products VISIT US at: https://nuts.com/
►WHY OVERNIGHT OATS?
Overnight oatmeal is really easy to make, incredibly delicious and packed with nutritious foods! Our recipe includes amazing super seeds like Flax Seeds, Hemp Seeds, and Chia Seeds! These seeds are packed with protein and fiber which will help keep you full and satisfied to make it through your morning! Plus, we’ve added fruit for a boost of antioxidants and brazil nuts which help boost the metabolism!
– Gluten Free Rolled Oats: http://bit.ly/23jFLet
– Flax Seeds: http://bit.ly/1Ut3k48
– Hemp Seeds: http://bit.ly/1zgEcD2
– Chia Seeds: http://bit.ly/1CTTpax
– Brazil Nuts: http://bit.ly/21qMWSC
– Goji Berries: http://bit.ly/1PW0TCs
– Pumpkin Seeds: http://bit.ly/26LMzpJ
►WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Subscribe to Nuts.com | http://bit.ly/1KF8N4p
Website | https://nuts.com/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/nuts
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/nuts.com/
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/nuts.com
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/nutsdotcom/
Google+ | https://plus.google.com/+nutsdotcom
►MORE FROM SARAH HAWTHORNE
►VIDEO FILMING AND EDITING BY JOE LEE
– 1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
– 1 tsp Flax Seeds
– 1 tsp Hemp Seeds
– 1 tsp Chia Seeds
– 1 Cup of Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
– Chopped Brazil Nuts
– Goji Berries
– Pumpkin Seeds
– Agave Syrup
1. Combine rolled oats, flax seeds, hemp seeds and chia seeds in a mason jar. Stir to mix dry ingredients.
2. Add coconut milk or milk of choice to the mason jar and mix thoroughly.
3. Store in the fridge overnight.
4. Add your favorite toppings in the morning and enjoy!
5. If you want the oats warm, you can heat them in the microwave for around 30-60 seconds.