Discover more delicious recipes for your family and friends
Subscribe to Veggylandia: www.youtube.com/veggylandia
Looking for a delicious recipe for lunch?
Here is a Tinga recipe, that is easy to make.
Enjoy your Mexican Tinga
– 5 Carrots grated
– 4 Tomatoes cooked
– Onion sliced, as per taste
– Chipotle chili in adobo sauce – as per taste
– Bay leaf
– Garlic powder
– Salt and pepper as per taste
– Oil (Optional)
– Blend tomatoes and chipotle chili, you can add adobo sauce too. If chipotle is not cooked, cook it with tomatoes.
– In a hot pan, add oil and sauté onions.
– Add carrots, bay leaf and chipotle sauce.
– Cook until carrots are well cooked and soft
– Adjust seasoning with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
– Serve on tostadas.
– You can top your tostadas with lime, avocado or more vegetables.
Recipes Playlist – English:
Subscribe to Veggylandia: https://www.youtube.com/Veggylandia
Follow us on: