The latest episode of Aperitivo with Vincenzo’s Plate takes us to the south of Italy, Calabria, where Aperitivo restaurant owner curated his original cocktail, Lambretta!
Share it with your best friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/limoncellodrink
Check out my website for full #recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
ITALIAN LIMONCELLO COCKTAIL – LAMBRETTA
This cocktail is like an explosion of summer on your tastebuds! With just the right amount of Frangelico and sugar syrup mixed with fresh lemon and Limoncello, a sip of this sweet and sour Italian cocktail will have your thirsty for more….
Enjoy this exhilarating Italian Limoncello Cocktail with a side of breadsticks, green olives and Vincenzo’s Plate Sicilian Arancini.
30ml Italian white wine (Pinot Grigio is recommended)
15ml lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
Dash of sugar syrup (Made by reducing water and sugar in a small pot over the stove)
Classic champagne glass
15/30 maker mixer nip
1. Fill the champagne glass with ice and put it to the side as the Italian Limoncello Cocktail is best served chilled.
2. Fill a tall glass with ice and add 30ml of Limoncello.
3. Then add 30ml of Italian white wine and 15ml of Frangelico.
4. Next add 15ml of fresh lemon juice and a dash of sugar syrup.
5. Remove the ice from the champagne glass as it should be nice and chilled by now.
6. Cover the tall glass with the cocktail shaker and shake it nice and hard for 1-2 minutes.
GIUSEPPE’S TIP: The harder you shake it, the better the Italian Limoncello Cocktail will be!
7. Place a small strainer on top of the champagne glass and pour the mixture over the top – this will help to avoid any pulp or pips from the lemon from falling in.
8. Now…for the finishing touch! Twist a lemon rind over the top of the glass and rub the flesh side against the rim of the glass..and drop it in!
HOW TO SERVE:
Now…for the finishing touch! Twist a lemon rind over the top of the glass and rub the flesh side against the rim of the glass..and drop it in!
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: Serve your original Italian Limoncello Cocktail with some more traditional sides including breadsticks, green olives and freshly fried Vincenzo’s Plarte Sicilian Arancini.
E ora si mangia, (e si beve) Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Subscribe to my #YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/SubscribetoVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
Camera Operator: Bill Z Way
Production Company: Fame Park Studios
Music: Courtesy of “Audio Network”
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes,Italian food recipes, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show, cooking, delicious, modern, Italian food recipes, pasta recipes, italian cocktail, cocktail, limoncello
Watch the video recipe: https://youtu.be/BMMvgXSnazI