Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipes.
JAIN VEGETABLE LASAGNA
¼ cup finely chopped French beans
8-10 baby corn, cut into roundels
½ cup corn kernels
½ cup finely chopped mixed zucchini
½ cup chopped mixed bell peppers
½ cup chopped asparagus
6-8 lasagna sheets, boiled
1 tablespoon butter + for greasing
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
7-8 fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup tomato puree
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated processed cheese
1. Preheat oven at 200ºC.Grease a glass baking dish with some butter.
2. To make white sauce, heat milk in a non-stick pan. Add cornstarch, salt, ½ teaspoon oregano and ½ teaspoon chilli flakes and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon butter and mix well.
3. Tear half the basil leaves, add, mix well and cook tillthe sauce thickens. Transfer in a bowl.
4. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add French beans, baby corn and corn kernels and mix well. Add zucchini and bell peppers, mix and sauté well. Add asparagus and mix well.
5. Add chilli sauce, salt, sugar and tomato puree and mix well. Add remaining oregano, remaining chilli flakes, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
6. Tear remaining basil leaves, add and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
7. Spread 3-4 lasagna sheets in the glass baking dish. Top with a layer of prepared vegetable mixture, white sauce, some mozzarella cheese and some processed cheese. Repeat the procedure again. Top with the remaining white sauce, processed cheese and mozzarella cheese.
8. Put the dish on a baking tray, place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
9. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor