Watch this video to find out the recipe for the delectable Jain Veg Rings.
JAIN VEG RING
8 bread slices
½ cup grated cottage cheese
1 small green capsicum, chopped
1 medium tomato, chopped
1-2 green chillies, chopped
1 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
Salt to taste
1 sprig of fresh oregano
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
2-3 tablespoons butter
¼ cup grated processed cheese
1-2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1. Preheat the oven to 180º C.
2. Cut bread slices into roundels with a round cookie cutter.
3. Place a smaller round cutter in the middle of four bigger roundels and cut to get the shape of a doughnut.
4. Put cottage cheese, capsicum, tomato, green chillies, crushed black peppercorn, salt, oregano, chilli flakes and coriander leaves in a bowl and mix well.
5. Add one tablespoon of cheese and mix again.
6. Mix butter, cheese and tomato ketchup in another bowl to make a paste.
7. Take a bigger bread roundel and apply the butter-ketchup mixture generously and place the doughnut shaped roundels over these roundels.
8. Top it with butter and cheese mixture generously.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for about seven to eight minutes.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor