ITALIAN SHRIMP- How To Make Italian Baked Shrimp (FAST AND EASY)!!
Scroll down the description to see the recipe and ingredients.
We’ve got you covered with all the ingredients you need from amazon
Cooked Peeled and Deveined Shrimp: http://amzn.to/2B1ke3K
Good seasons Italian dressing: http://amzn.to/2yTQaVY
Fast food cookbooks: http://amzn.to/2B97Q5K
Dishes from all over the world playlist
Download our FREE smoothie’s book from here: https://goo.gl/34kJKa
Visit our Blog for more mouth-watering recipes: http://www.mouth-wateringrecipes.me
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mouth-watering-Recipes-358542147922730
Follow us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mouth_wateringrecipes/
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/mouthwateringre
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MouthwateringRecipes1
Follow us on pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mouthwateringre/pins/
subscribe on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Xqw59dJT5cwRnYiFmC1nA?view_as=subscriber
WELCOME TO THE ART OF COOKING
Today we’re gonna make together
Italian baked shrimp
1. One bound raw shrimp (peeled and deveined with tails removed)
2. One stick of butter (half cup)
3. Two lemons (sliced)
4. 1 packet Italian dressing mix about 0.9 ounce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place butter into a small bowl and melt the butter into the microwave. Pour the butter onto the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish. Layer the lemon slices on top of the butter in a single layer. Toss the raw shrimp in the Italian dressing mix and layer on top of the lemon slices and butter.
2. Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until the shrimps are fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees).
3. Serve the shrimp and sauce on top of garlic toast or toasted bread.