Here is your favorite cheesy chicken Alfredo pasta recipe in simple and easy steps. This yummy chicken fettuccine Alfredo recipe is made with sauteed boneless chicken breast strips and fettuccine bathed in a savory garlic and Parmesan Alfredo cheese. The result is a mouth watering Italian recipe.
Subscribe us for more world famous recipes. Hit the like button and share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding ingredients please leave your questions in the comments section below.
GARLIC CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
Fetticcine Pasta – 500 gms
Boneless Chicken – 250 gms
Garlic pods – 3 (minced)
Parmesan Cheese – 2 Cups (480ml) (Grated)
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Heavy Cream – 2Cups (480ml)
Water – 2 Liters
1. Heat oil in a large skillet. Sprinkle pepper and salt over the chicken. Fry it over medium flame until golden brown. Cover the lid and cook it for another 10 minutes.
2. Boil 2 liters of water in a bowl with a pinch of salt. Boil the pasta for 2 minutes.
3. Peel and chop the garlic cloves and fry it for on minute.
4. Add 2 cups heavy cream to the skillet and bring it to boil by stirring it. Add 2 cups Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp black pepper powder to it. Add pasta to it and switch off the flame. If necessary add some black pepper powder and salt.
5. Cut the cooked chicken into strips and lay them on top of pasta. Add more cheese on top of it.
6. Your garlic chicken Alfredo is ready.
Watch our latest recipes here
Click here to watch Top 5 WOW Recipes :
1. Chicken 65 Recipe – http://youtu.be/-iS100V12T4
2. Jelebi Recipe – http://youtu.be/Cu2rCr_INqs
3. Pav Bhaji Recipe – http://youtu.be/jP1wKTOBo8s
4. Pizza Recipe – http://youtu.be/VxbnZz50Q80
5. Chakkara Pongali – http://youtu.be/94oQxAizFE4
You may also like our World’s Top Kitchen Tips Collection
Try these yummy chicken recipes by our Master Chefs too