This week I’m making Lombardo’s famous breakfast casserole!
Recipe instructions below!
Italian Breakfast Casserole
Yield: 4 servings
3 cups tomato sauce
6 sausages pre-cooked
1 cup focaccia bread cubes
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup arugula
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an ovenproof casserole dish add the cooked tomato sauce, followed by the cooked sausages. Arrange the focaccia bread cubes in an even layer on top of the tomatoes and sausages.
3. Crack each egg in a circular pattern leaving about an inch between each egg.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the eggs are cooked through.
5. Once the casserole is done grate the parmesan cheese and garnish with the fresh arugula.
Enjoy and let me know if you tried my recipe at home!
Thanks for watching! If you like my videos and don’t want to miss the next upload make sure to subscribe and click on the 🛎 bell to get notifications! Follow the link! http://lickst.at/justgiulia
You can also follow me on…