!Here we have another vegan recipe for those sweet, ice cream, chocolate cravings, on top of that it is an ideal dessert to share with friends and family. Today’s recipe is:
Vegan Ice Cream Sandwich! Omg
!!Cookies in this recipe are made of Oats which contains fiber and protein. On the other hand, these vegan cookies contains very little fat and sugar. Vegan ice cream is made of bananas and doesn’t contain any added sugar.
Cookies (6 pieces)
– 2/3 cup Oat flour (ground oats)
– 1/4 cup Cacao/Carob powder
– 1/2 tsp Baking powder
– 1 tbsp Flaxseeds (ground)
– 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
– 1/4 cup Vegan milk
– Half of 1/4 cup Oil (Canola, Coconut, Avocado or Soy)
– 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 2 Ripe Bananas ( frozen )
– 1/4 cup Vegan Milk
– 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
– Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
– In a blender, blend flaxseeds and vegan milk for a 15 seconds or so. Set aside.
– In a bowl, mix Ground Oats, Cacao/Carob powder, Baking powder. Set aside.
– In a another bowl, add Sugar and Oil, mix until well incorporated, then add the flaxseeds-milk mixture,Vanilla extract and mix.
– Slowly add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients while stirring.
– Add pieces of Almond/Pecans and mix.
– Grease a baking tray or put baking paper on it, pour 6 portions of the batter with desired form.
– Bake at 180°C for 20-25 min.
– Remove from oven and let it cool down.
– In a Food procesor or Blender(high power), add Frozen bananas, Vegan milk and Vanilla Extract.
– Process until it gets smooth and has an Ice cream consistency.
– Freeze for 1-2 hrs.
– Take a portion of Vegan Ice cream and make a sandwich with 2 vegan cookies.
– Put Sandwiches in the fridge for 1-2 hrs to get the perfect consistency.
A healthier dessert and also extremely delicious
!Don´t forget to post your comments and questions.
Oster Food Processor in the video:
Recipes Playlist – English:
Follow us on:
Youtube – Veggylandia