Learn How To Make Whole Wheat Pancakes, an American Breakfast Recipe in Hindi from Chef Abhilasha Chandak. This eggless recipe of ह़ोल व्हीट पॅनकेक्स is surely a boon for vegetarians who love pancakes. Make this quick and easy recipe at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp fennel seeds
1 tbsp dessicated coconut (optional )
1 tsp peppercorns
Slivered almonds and pistachios for garnishing
1 tbsp icing sugar for dusting
1 tbsp maple syrup to drizzle
2 tbsp Oil
1. In a large bowl take flour, sugar, peppercorns, fennel seed and coconut.
2. Add water, little by little to make a batter approximately the consistency of a dosa batter. It shouldn’t be flowy. (Approx. 2-3 cups)
3. Let the batter rest for a couple of hours. If you want to make the pancakes immediately, mix the batter till sugar dissolves.
4. Grease and heat a non-stick pan and spread a the batter on it to make a pancake. Drizzle oil and roast on both sides until golden brown.
5. In a serving dish, place the pancakes one on top of the other. Dust sugar, sprinkle almond and pistachios and drizzle maple syrup.
6. Pancakes are ready to serve!
1. Add a small pinch of salt to enhance the flavor of the dish
2. You may also serve with whipped cream and honey.
3. You can replace whole wheat flour with regular flour.
Host: Abhilasha Chandak
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar