How to Make Cloud Eggs | Breakfast Recipes
Check out the latest recipe and learn How to Make Cloud Eggs. It is very cute, very delicious, and so easy to make Breakfast Recipe! This cloud egg recipe is very colorful and playful, you can add many different ingredients, anything you love with your eggs. Fluffy and colorful egg whites, runny yellow yolk and some gouda cheese between it, which gives so delicious and soft layer on this rich texture meal. What is amazing about this cloud eggs recipe is that it takes only 10-15 minutes to be prepared! It is also a healthy pre or post workout meal. Try this wonderful egg recipe, let me know how you like it, and what extra ingredients do you prefer!
FULL RECIPE: https://spineat.wordpress.com/2017/10/07/easy-cloud-egg/
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 egg):
– Calories ………….. 205 kcal
– Protein ……………… 15 g
– Total Carbs ………… 2 g
– Total Fat ………….. 12 g
INGREDIENTS (per 4 servings):
• 4 eggs
• 50g smoked pork tenderloin
• 50g feta cheese
• 1/2 red pepper
• 50g gouda cheese
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Take 4 eggs and separate egg whites from egg yolks. Separate them carefully, place the egg whites in one bowl and yolks in separate cups. Also you can leave yolks in egg shells.
2. Whip the egg whites with mixer until stiff.
3. Add smoked pork tenderloin (cut into small pieces), feta cheese (crumbled) and red bell pepper (chopped). Season the mixture with some salt, black pepper and dried oregano. Mix it well with the spoon.
4. Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and make 4 clouds out of it. Make a small dent in the center of each cloud so you can place the egg yolks in it later. Bake egg white clouds on 230C for 3 minutes.
5. Take the baking tray out of the oven and place gouda cheese and yolk on top of it. Season the yolk with some salt and pepper. Take it back to the oven to cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Serve your cloud eggs breakfast and enjoy your meal!
PREPARATION TIME: 10-15 min
***SASTOJCI (za 4 serviranja):
• 4 jaja
• 50g svinjske pecenice
• 50g feta sira
• 1/2 crvene paprike
• 50g kackavalja
• 1 kašicica soli
• 1/2 kašicice bibera
• 1/2 kašicice origana
*** By The Croft by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/tnV_PH26SVU
*** REAL RIDE by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/AkumpVSv1VY
Thanks for watching video How to Make Cloud Eggs | Breakfast Recipes