WATCH MY LAST VIDEO: http://bit.ly/2eObsdQ
SUBSCRIBE & JOIN MY YOUTUBE FAMILY: http://bit.ly/2e7UyqB
MY VLOG CHANNEL: http://bit.ly/2dFYXoz
Saltine Crackers. (some people use Keebler Club crackers, the Keebler crackers are more buttery and softer but the saltines give this recipe a sweet and salty taste)
1 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 pack of semisweet chocolate chips (12oz)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a 11×17” baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Line up your crackers to cover the bottom of your baking sheet, fill in sides with broken crackers.
3. In a large heavy duty saucepan, melt your butter and brown sugar and cook over medium heat, stirring, until the butter is melted and the mixture is beginning to boil. Once it begins to boil, continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and pour over crackers evenly, spread with a spatula.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. As it bakes, you will see it bubbling up but make sure it doesn’t burn. If it starts too, remove from oven right away.
6. Remove from oven and immediately cover with your chocolate chips. Turn off the oven and put the pan back in a for about 3 minutes to help melt the chocolate chips. Remove and spread the chocolate over the crackers.
7. Put the baking sheet in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes to harden up the toffee.
8. Remove and let stand for another 15-30 minutes and then break it apart. Enjoy!
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂
IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME MAIL – SEND IT HERE:
How To With Kristin
P.O BOX #350384
Business Email: email@example.com
Keywords: How to, tutorial, DIY, do it yourself, pinterest, easy, fun, kids, family, crochet, arts and crafts, create, creative, project, christmas, christmas crack, christmas treat, christmas dessert, christmas candy, christmas food, recipe, easy, simple