Your favorite way to eat breakfast.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Cook breakfast sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, about 12 minutes. Drain sausage on paper towels and clean out skillet to make scrambled eggs.
3. Return clean skillet to medium-low heat and melt butter. Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl and add to the skillet. Stir with a spatula, until eggs are just barely set. Stir in chives and remove from heat.
4. One at a time, place a sausage link on the lower third of each tortilla. Top with a small scoop of scrambled eggs and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll up tightly and set on the parchment-lined baking sheet seam-side down. Bake until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Let cool slightly and drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.
12 small breakfast sausage links
2 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. milk
1/4 c. Chopped chives
1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
12 small corn tortillas, warmed
Hot sauce, for serving (optional)
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH