Bacon, egg and cheese ramen – your new favorite breakfast combo.
1. Boil noodles according to package instructions. Save 1/4 c. of cooking water to loosen sauce later, if needed. Drain noodles, toss with oil so they don’t stick.
2. Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon pieces until brown and crisp.
3. Add the noodles to the skillet and coat with bacon and bacon fat. Turn off the heat.
4. Beat eggs with fork. Mix in cheese.
5. Pour egg-cheese mixture to skillet and toss with bacon and noodles.
6. Divide between bowls. Garnish with scallions, fresh ground pepper and a drizzle of hot sauce, if desired.
2 ramen packs (seasoning packets discarded)
4 slices bacon, chopped into 1/2-in pieces
1 c. shredded sharp Cheddar
2 scallions, sliced
Sriracha or other hot sauce (optional)
1 tsp. olive oil
SUBSCRIBE to delish: https://goo.gl/ALBpnv
Delish.com is home to your favorite dinner recipes, party ideas, and #KitchenLessons. You don’t have to know how to cook, you just have to love to eat. Come for the food, stay for the fun.
FOLLOW for more #DELISH