This is how you start a morning.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup cheddar and season with salt and pepper.
2. Spray a baking sheet or pizza pan with cooking spray and add hash brown mixture. Using your hands, pat mixture into a circular crust.
3. Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain, then crumble.
5. Top baked crust with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese and crack remaining 4 eggs on top. Scatter with crumbled bacon and season all over with salt and pepper.
6. Bake until egg whites are set but yolks are runny, 15 minutes. (If you prefer a less runny yolk, bake 18 to 20 minutes.)
7. Garnish with chives, slice, and serve.
1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted
6 large eggs
2 c. shredded Cheddar
Freshly ground black pepper
Cooking spray, for pan
6 strips bacon
Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
Delish.com is home to your favorite dinner recipes, party ideas, and #KitchenLessons. You don’t have to know how to cook, you just have to love to eat. Come for the food, stay for the fun.
FOLLOW for more #DELISH