Decorated Christmas wreaths are a fun way to spread holiday cheer. Use pearls, mini frames and other embellishments to create a Victorian-style holiday wreath. Your neighbors and guests will surely fall for this old-world Christmas craft.
For a step-by-step photo tutorial of this project, check out:
Did you like this wreath?Let us know in the comments below!
Get a head start on your Christmas crafting by signing up
for the Crafty Christmas Ideas newsletter from AllFreeChristmasCrafts. You’ll see great ideas for DIY
ornaments, homemade Christmas gifts, and even more great Christmas craft ideas delivered straight to your inbox. Subscribe today!
If you liked this video you might also like this related playlist:
Links To Our Websites
• For more recipes visit us at: http://www.allfreechristmascrafts.com/
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllFreeChristmasCrafts
• follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/FreeXmasCrafts
• Find us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/freexmascrafts/
• Be sure to subscribe!:http://bit.ly/1htz0pD