In this Autumn Series video we are making pumpkin scones, Caramelized Apples and Pumpkin Spice fudge. All recipes are vegan, healthy and sure to put you in the cozy fall spirit!
♡ Come say hi! I am all over the web! ♡
✦ Instagram: @sequintheday
✦ Snapchat: sequintheday
✦ Twitter: @sequintheday
✦ Spotify: @sequintheday
✦ Facebook Page: Sequin the Day
✦ Personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✦ Business Inquiries only: email@example.com
✦ Email Question for advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some other videos in my Autumn Series playlist:
– Cozy Dinner Ideas for Fall: http://bit.ly/2xzFKyW
– Vegan Pumpkin Pie: http://bit.ly/2kKwPVw
– Holiday Treats and Snacks: http://bit.ly/2yhZmWZ
Hey everyone! Today I am sharing 3 of my favorite healthy fall recipes! Every Recipe is refined sugar free and a lot of them can be modified to be dairy, gluten, egg and or egg free! Let me know if you make them and as always, thank you for watching!
The recipes featured in the video are:
* Pumpkin Scones * Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free, Low Fat
– To make vegan, you can try using Earth Balance or other vegan butter substitute, but I cannot guarantee that will work!
– Whole wheat flour also works
Recipe Adapted From: Amy’s Healthy Baking – http://bit.ly/2dBAP7J
* Baked Granola Apples * Guten, Egg & Dairy Free
– can be made vegan by swapping the honey for agave or some other sweet syrup
– can use any granola, or for an even healthier version, use plain oats and it will still turn out great!
– Leave off the ice cream and add yogurt and you have a healthy breakfast (or use the ice cream and enjoy your day because you just ate ice cream for breakfast… LOL!)
* Pumpkin Spice Bars * Vegan, Gluten Free
– DO NOT try to substitute any other flour besides MAYBE almond flour… these will be super yucky with regular flour haha
Recipe Adapted From: Big Man’s World – http://bit.ly/1KdkicX
Oh! And for those that cannot find pumpkin pie spice or want to make their own, here is my fav blend!
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice:
4 tblsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1.5 tsp ground allspice
1.5 tsp ground cloves
(I like mine with a little more cinnamon)
5922 Weddington Monroe Road
Suite A5, Box #168
Wesley Chapel, NC 28104
Make sure to check out Style Haul:
Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)