So easy, so healthy and so delicious! They are vegan and gluten, sugar and oil free!! And no you can’t taste the beans!
♥ OPEN ME FOR THE RECIPE♥
YOU WILL NEED:
– 1 can (19 oz) of black beans
– 1/2 cup cacao powder
– 12 dates ( I like to use fresh dates, but it would probably work with dried dates if you soaked them in water overnight)
– 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (no salt & oil added)
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup almond milk (if it’s too thick, for me it’s usually too thick)
– Step 1 : Blend everything except the cacao powder in a food processor.
– Step 2 : Add the cocoa powder and blend again (this is important, you have to add the cocoa at the very end, if not it will be impossible to blend)
—– You can stop here and use this as a spread on your toast, it taste like a healthy version of nutella! —–
– Step 3 : Spread the mixture in a pan and bake it in the oven at 350F (180C) for 30 minutes.
Note : If you bake it for more than 30 minutes, it might taste the beans a little bit. If you want it more fudgey, bake it for 20-25 minutes.
– Step 4 : Let it cool for 2 hours
🍎 Instagram : http://instagram.com/alypreville
🍎 Twitter : https://twitter.com/alypreville
🍎 Tumblr : http://alypreville.tumblr.com