Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need
!Healthier Chicken Alfredo Pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chicken breasts, cubed
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup skim milk, or milk of choice
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 cups spinach
2 cups whole grain penne pasta, cooked
¼ cup parmesan, optional
1. Heat the olive oil over a skillet and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper, and cook 5-8 minutes, or until no longer pink.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the garlic and sauté for one minute over medium heat.
4. Sprinkle the flour over the garlic and slowly add in the chicken stock.
5. Quickly stir to avoid lumps.
6. Add in the skim milk, stir ,and allow to reach a boil to thicken sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Once the sauce is thickened, add in the spinach and stir until wilted.
8. Remove from heat and add in the cooked penne, chicken, and parmesan. Stir to coat.
9. Top with fresh parmesan and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/11924