Learn How To Make Gosht Ka Salan Recipe, a Hyderabadi Mutton Curry Recipe from Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Mutton Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
½ Kg. Mutton
200 gms. Onion, sliced
2 tbsp. Oil
2 tbsp. Ghee
2 Bay leaves
2 Black cardamom
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
200 gms. Curd
1.5 tbsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
1 tbsp. Garam masala powder
1 tbsp. Coriander powder
2 tbsp. Red chilli powder
¼ tbsp. Turmeric powder
Water as required
2 tbsp. Coriander leaves
2 tbsp. Mint leaves
– In a pan heat oil and saute the onions by adding salt until golden brown in colour. Keep aside and let it cool down to room temperature.
– Grind the onions, ginger-garlic, curd, tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds, Garam Masala, turmeric powder, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
– In the same pan, heat ghee and add black cardamom, bay leaves, mutton pieces, salt and stir fry the mutton until light brown in colour.
– Now add the ground paste and water to the pan and stir.
– Cover with a lid and cook for 20-30 minutes on low flame or in a pressure cooker for 4 whistles.
Mutton Ka Salan is ready to eat with Naan or Pulao! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1