Lets make weekday night dinners quick, easy, healthy and delicious. Here’s an easy veg coconut curry recipe which you got to try as its simply so good.
2-3 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 can of coconut milk ( mine was 350 ml)
Salt per taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 tbsp chopped ginger
3-4 cups of veggies of your choice
1 tbsp curry powder
1/2 up of water
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
– Heat Oil in a pan. Fry cumin seeds for 30 secs.
– Add chopped onions and ginger. Stir them in well.
– Add salt and red chilli powder
– Cook for 2-3 mins. Add veggies. Cook for 2-3 mins.
– Add Curry powder and coconut milk.
– Add water. Bring milk to boil and let everything cook for 10-15 mins until veggies are soft.
– Season with pepper and serve over rice.