♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Tweets by ochikeron
I found very cute confectionery items at a supermarket, so I decided to give them away!!!
Congrats to the winners!!!
The gel pens are with tiny edible silver glitters. They won’t get hard. Instead of using gel pen, you can use jam, of course.
– 1 red gel pen (strawberry flavor) ジェルペンレッド (イチゴ味)
– 1 green gel pen (melon flavor) ジェルペングリーン (メロン味)
– 1 yellow gel pen (lemon flavor) ジェルペンイエロー (レモン味)
Easy Glittering Christmas Cookies
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 1.5 hr
Number of servings: 16-18 Cookies Using 2 Inch Cookie Cutters
1 cup cake flour or all purpose flour (100g=3.5oz.)
5 tbsp. powdered sugar (or 3 tbsp. regular sugar is ok but the texture will become sugary)
1/4 cup butter (50g=1.8oz.)
to decorate 9 cookies
* 1 red gel pen (strawberry flavor)
* 1 green gel pen (melon flavor)
* 1 yellow gel pen (lemon flavor)
* 2 white chocolate pens
1. Sift in all the dry ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Add butter, make sure it is zipped, then mix well.
2. Roll out the dough in the Ziploc bag to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutters. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
4. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or a wire rack.
5. Melt the chocolate pen or some chocolate in a pastry bag. Snip off the end and trace the outline of the cookies. Then divide each into 6 sections. Put them in the fridge to set. Fill in each section with gel pens or jam of your choice.
50s Christmas 5
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE!!!
On December 4th, Washoku (Japanese traditional cuisine) is registered on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
I am very happy to hear the news since Japanese home cooking (food culture) is something I am trying to share on my channel. Therefore, my question is: What is your favorite Japanese food? Please leave your answer on my Facebook page under the post of this recipe.
The giveaway is open for 24 hours and will end on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11th, 2013 at 11:59 PM Japan Time.
I will randomly select the winner and send you a Facebook message as soon as possible. Please reply to me within a day or the next winner will be chosen.
The winner will be announced here in this description box, too!
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
Tweets by alohaforever
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥