Penne Arrabiata: such a simple pasta dish, but full of flavour.
Please subscribe for more more recipes 🙂
– 500 gr (1 lb) Penne Pasta
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, chopped
– 1 red or green chili pepper, chopped
– 2 (14-oz) cans diced Italian tomatoes, or 6 large fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced
– ½ teaspoon dried basil, or 1 tablespoon of fresh basil, chopped
– ½ teaspoon sugar
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
– In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and chili pepper and sauté until the garlic become golden.
– Add the tomatoes.
– Add all the seasoning, and stir until well combined.
– If you find the sauce too thick, add ½ cup of water.
– When the sauce comes to a boil, lower the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
– Meanwhile, cook the penne pasta according to package instructions, and drain.
– Then toss the pasta into the sauce to coat well.
– Serve immediately.
– You can top with fresh parsley, fresh basil, chili flakes, and grated parmesan cheese.
– And enjoy!
Follow me on social media for more recipes:
Have any questions: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bright Wish” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
“Modern Jazz Samba” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0