SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCScAN27qBrRMwqPwtDkjG0w
✨TURN ON YOUR POST NOTIFICATIONS TO NEVER MISS ANY OF MY VIDEOS!!✨
So I’m back with another simple & easy recipe! This time, I’m making Jamaican-style braised oxtails with butter beans. 😋 This has been one of my favorite go-to meals for as long as I can remember!
**Just a quick note, I currently have a cold — so excuse my voice at the moment** 🤒
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOTAL COOKING TIME IS 2.5 – 3 HOURS!!
For the Ingredients, you’ll need:
* 2-3 lbs oxtails, cut in medium pieces
* 2-3 tablespoons Grace browning
* 1 medium onion,chopped
* 3 stalks scallion (green onions),chopped
* 3 cloves garlic,finely chopped
* a few sprigs of fresh thyme
* 1 scotch bonnet pepper
* 1/4 red bell pepper
* 1/4 green bell pepper
* a pinch of black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
* 5 cups hot water
* 4 tablespoons ketchup
* 4 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 1 can of Grace classic butter beans
The full recipe is also posted on my blog: www.xojanielr.com
I hope you guys enjoyed this video!
Be sure to LIKE,COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
Stay tuned for more videos coming soon!
Thank you so much for watching!💋
Check out my curry chicken recipe here:
Connect with me here:
✨ Personal blog: http://xojanielr.com
✨Food Instagram: https://instagram.com/cookingwithjaniel
✨Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/xojanielr
✨ Twitter: http://twitter.com/xojanielr