— SUBSCRIBE for weekly recipes
— FOLLOW us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chrisskitchenclassroom/
These are seriously the most delicious, moist, savory little sandwiches you will ever eat! Everyone loves these! You can make up a batch ahead of time, then add the sauce and bake right before serving. Makes a great appetizer, lunch or dinner. Super easy and quick. You will make this recipe over and over again!
Pull-Apart Turkey and Cheddar Sliders (Yields 12 sliders)
One dozen Hawaiian-style mini rolls
2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
½ pound sliced deli turkey
4 slices cheddar cheese
¼ cup butter
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dried onion flakes or onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the entire package of rolls in half horizontally, leaving the rolls attached.
3. Spread the bottom half of the rolls with mayonnaise.
4. Layer the turkey slices and the cheddar cheese on top.
5. Replace the top half of rolls and arrange sliders in a square baking pan or casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
6. In a pyrex cup, melt butter with brown sugar in microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
7. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and onion seasoning.
8. Carefully pour sauce mixture over rolls.
9. Bake 15 minutes, or until tops are browned.