►DO NOT SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you don’t want succulent, delicious, easy, and high-protein recipe made of real food.◄
PRINT IT HERE: https://naturallystrong.me/recipe/creamycrunchy-fragrant-italian-pumpkin-sausage-rosemary-risotto/
My plan was to cook this, wait 1 hour and then have dinner.
The taste was so delicious, I ended up eating the whole thing after the first “tryout” bite.
In my mouth, there was a mixing of textures and flavors that left me truly surprised and in that ecstasy that only certain food can give you.
The crunchiness of the roasted pumpkin perfectly matched with the creaminess of the rice. The richness of the pork sausage masterfully combined with the smoky fresh flavors of paprika and rosemary.
This recipe is a keeper. It will always be in my repertoire from now on.
This bodybuilding recipe is high in protein and high in calories and gluten-free (great if you are coeliac!). It’s a perfect bulking meal idea when you don’t have to watch too much at your calories.
I use it as post-workout since it gives you carbs, protein, and fat in a good ratio.
Feel free to change the amounts used to fit your macros.
– 125g chopped pork sausage
– 70g arborio rice
– 250g chopped pumpkin
– vegetable broth (I used bouillon for convenience). Keep it simmering throughout the preparation on a second boiler.
– 1 chopped shallot
– 15g butter
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 3 tbsp white wine
– 20g parmesan cheese
– 1/2 tsp paprika
– rosemary (to taste)
– salt and pepper (to taste)
– In a bowl mix pumpkin, paprika, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
– Place on a baking sheet and roast at 374 F/ 190 C for 25 min.
– Set aside.
– In a warm pan over medium heat, melt half of the butter.
– Add the chopped shallot and cook for 1 min.
– Add around 1 cup of vegetable broth.
– When evaporated, add the rice and stir until it turns translucent (1-2 min).
– Add the chopped sausage and cook until not pink anymore.
– Add the 3 tbsp white wine and let it evaporate.
– Add broth to cover. When starts drying, add more broth.
– Repeat adding broth and stirring until the rice is cooked (check the package for the timing).
– Remove from the heat.
– Add 3/4 of the roasted pumpkin, the rest of the butter and parmesan cheese.
– Stir it well to incorporate and let it sit untouched for 3 minutes.
– Buon appetito!
If you liked this video, please click on the thumb up below to help me support the channel, thank you!
For more wholesome high-protein recipes, check my website: https://naturallystrong.me/