Cupcakes will make your Christmas a memorable one. These cheery Christmas cupcakes will make anyone’s holiday merrier.Cupcakes are really popular for holiday desserts. Christmas is a great time to make cupcakes, because you can have your whole family help make them with you.
Butter, Condensed milk, Milk, Vanilla extract, Maida, Baking powder, Baking soda Shredded coconut, Icing sugar, Gems
1. In a mixing bowl add Maida(all purpose flour), Baking Powder, soda, Condensed Milk, Melted Butter, Milk and mix all the ingredients your cake mixture is ready.
2. Now take a microwave proof mold apply butter and than sprinkle maida lightly to the tray.
3. Now fill the baking tray with cake mixture and put it in a microwave for 2 minutes. (my microwave is 900 watts so i set the the timer for 2 minutes depending on a microwave time may be differ)
4. After your cup cakes are ready let it cool down for 5 minutes than gently remove it from baking tray.
5. In a bowl add butter and beat it with electric blender now add icing sugar to it and beat it till its white.
6. Apply the icing on cupcake and dip it in Shredded coconut decorate it with gems and mint leave.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Shree’s Recipes ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
►Rags 2 Riches Rag by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Hope you like video please click the like button, also comment down here your suggestions and thoughts.
Happy Cooking !!!