Christmas Swirl Sugar Cookies Recipe | Christmas Treats | How to bake Christmas Swirl Sugar Cookies
Find the recipe at http://bit.ly/2BT4fWx
Install Our App: http://bit.ly/IR-App
Christmas Swirl Sugar Cookies
– Butter (softened) – 1 cup
– Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
– White Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
– Vanilla Extract – ½ teaspoon
– All Purpose Flour – 2 cups
– Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
– Red Color – as required
– Green Color – as required
– Colored Sprinkles – as required
1. In a large bowl, add butter and sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat until the mixture becomes creamy and fluffy.
2. Add vinegar and vanilla, beat until incorporated. Keep aside.
3. In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Keep aside.
4. Add the flour gradually in chunks into the butter mixture. Mix well so that everything corporates well and makes the cookie dough.
5. Knead the cookie dough and separate into 3 chunks.
6. Take 2 of the chunks. In one chunk add red coloring and knead until the color is incorporated. Do the same with green color to the other chunk.
7. Using a rolling pin, roll the 3 balls into 3 different flat sheets approximately 1/4 inch thick.
8. Place each of the sheets on top of each other and roll into a round log.
9. Cut the log into 1/4 inch round cookie pieces.
10. Coat each of the sides of the cookies pieces with sprinkles. Place cookies on greased baking sheets.
11. Pre-heat the oven to 200° celsius.
12. Place cookies in the oven for approximately 15-20 mins until the surface becomes to brown.
13. Remove from oven. Allow it the cookies to cool and enjoy!