First course recipe for the Christmas meal: spaghetti with bottarga.
Ingredients, utensils and procedure are described below.
Ingredients (4 persons):
– Extra virgin olive oil
– 70g of sliced bottarga
– 50g of grated bottarga
– 1 shallot cut into strips
– Zest of half a lemon
– 60g of bread crumbs
– 4 pinches of flat parsley
– 400g of spaghetti
– 1 knife
– 1 saucepan
– 1 wooden spoon
– 2 stoves
– 1 ladle
– 1 a long tweezers
– Cut the bottarga into thin slices
– Cut lemon zest with a peeler and reduce into small pieces
– Put some oil in a pan then add the breadcrumbs
– Lightly brown the breadcrumbs
– Keep the breadcrumbs on a plate
– Fry the shallots in oil until they are softened
– Add the zest of lemons and fry 1 to 2 minutes
– Then add 2 ladles of water and cut the fire
– Put the pasta in boiling water
– Put back to heat the mixture shallots-lemon
– Cook the pasta for about half the time indicated on the box, recover 2 ladles of cooking water, then drain the pasta
– Stir the pasta into the mixture, add water.
– Stir in toasted breadcrumbs and grated bottarga
– Check if the pasta is well cooked by tasting it
– Finish cooking by adding the pasta cooking water
– It’s time to set the plate
– Take pasta with a long spaghetti tweezer and roll in a ladle
– Put the ball on the plate and repeat the gesture.
– Sprinkle with chopped parsley and bottarga shavings.
– Enjoy hot
French explanations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZoIJtLzo_8